October 15, 2016

I'm so bad ...

... at Marketing!

I've had a new book out for a week and don't appear to have mentioned it on this blog. Well, the original purpose of the blog was to write about other crime writers, not myself, so I suppose I can be excused.

So anyway, here's the cover:


And it's available now and for a short period for only 99p, 99 cents or 99 centimes, depending on your mileage. If you click this link it will take you to the book on your nearest Amazon store so you can buy it for the Kindle or - if your store supports it - in paperback. Storey on Amazon. It's also available for Apple, Kobo, Nook and others from here: Storey worldwide.

HOWEVER, I do have a Marketing push going at the moment, whereby you can get a free copy of the book. You have to be on Facebook, and you have to join my Launch Team group (click Join). Then you can download the book for free ... and even get the Sam Dyke Investigations books for free, too. Read the first post in the group CLOSELY to see how to do that. Here's the link: Storey Launch Team.

In other news, you may have noticed that I've had a revision of my covers for the Sam Dyke Investigations series, as seen on the right of the page, and I've also got several translations in the works. Altered Life is being published in Spanish and has already been published in Portuguese. The Private Lie has been published in Portuguese and Italian, with Spanish to come; The Hard Swim is in the process of being translated into Portuguese and Actress is available in Italian and Portuguese. Phew - I can't keep track of them all!

Finally, if you like listening to audiobooks, then Altered Life, The Private Lie, The Hard Swim and Actress are all available via Audible and iTunes, with The Bleak to follow shortly. Here's a link to the page showing these books (plus one by a chap with the same name ... ). Keith Dixon books on Audible.

Okay, enough marketing from me ... thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment